Amar y Servir

Amar y Servir

Thursday, July 24, 2014

There's gotta be some duct tape around here.

Thanks so much for this email! I hope the family is doing alright. The first few days were rough trying to figure out what I was even doing!  Things are getting better and the food is awesome!  All except for like one meal so far I have had frijoles, arroz, y tortillas y fruit.  Tambien I've had a lot of nutella y peanut butter with toast for a lot of meals. I am fasting today because I feel like I just haven't been able to feel the spirit as much as I want. I missed out on pizza for lunch. It was a bummer. Estoy triste. Tambien I feel like I haven't been studying enough. But hopefully el Dios (God) will guide me as to what I should do. 

Oh, btw my big bag is starting to tear along one of the seems... I guess I overstuffed it.  haha oh well. Hopefully I can find some glue or duct tape but for the time being I have to carry it like a football. 

I also want to add that Elder Anderson is a great guy.  He's from Alabama. He talks to almost everyone so there isn't a lot of down time with him, and if there is it's because we're either sleeping or really tired.

As you see below we're all going to Phoenix Arizona for our mission! 




The B is from the school that used to be here and that view is from right outside our casa!





No comments:

Post a Comment