Amar y Servir

Amar y Servir

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Nosotros podemos todos (We can do anything)!!

Thanks for keeping updated from home. It really helps. I am never homesick during the week, but there are those rare occasions that I wished I could communicate with you more. Your testimonies will grow as you continue to do those things that you have now begun.  But the serpent is going to attack and going to make you weak at times. Doing the right thing, such as family scripture study, attending the temple, magnifying our callings, etc may seem difficult, inconvenient, or insignificant at times.  Let me tell you this. NEVER, EVER think that any calling, service, or scripture study isn´t worth your time.  Why isn´t it?  This is the one way we can truly be happy in this life, and it is the purpose of our lives.  yo sé que el Dios puede y tiene que bendice nosotros cuando nosotros seguir la ejemplo de Jesucristo. I love you guys so much.

BTW don´t send anymore letters until I get to Arizona, it takes 3 weeks for the letters to get here!!

Yesterday me and Elder Anderson did this thing called TRC where we teach someone from the City that only speaks Spanish.  These were real people that we were teaching, they were members or recent converts. It was way fun! The 15 yr old girl we had was a golden member so I was kinda hard to even teach her anything because she loved the Lord!! She did everything!!  We taught her a little about prayer, and mostly just got to know who she was, and here is the cool part... We had a full conversation with her and the words came so easily. It did start rough but the further we got in, it almost felt like I was speaking english with just different words. I didn´t even have to think about it! Yo sé que por medio de el don del Espiritú Santo y El don de languas y fe en Jesucristo. Nosotros podemos todos (we can do anything!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment