Amar y Servir

Amar y Servir

Monday, May 9, 2016

Mother's Day Follow-up

This week was good.  We started tracting a little and we actually are finding some people that have some potential and getting new people off to the side.  Got a little sick from being in the cold, but a 2.5 hrs power nap should help a little.

I really enjoyed seeing the Fam.  It's fun to see the girls growing up so fast and mom and dad not aging a day.  I was bummed out not being able to talk to Zachy.  I want you to know Zach that you inspire me in the things you share in your emails.  Keep it up!  Your dedicated service to the Lord is being reflected in your countenance.  You are my best bud and I hope you know that.

It was super fun to hear about the missionary moments that you all have been having lately.  As it says in PMG "no effort goes to waste". You are all examples of that.  It truly has been the greatest gift for me to see all of you developing your testimonies and sharing them with others.

In my interview with President Griffin I was told that he was more than content with all of the effort I have put into my mission.  It was nice to have that confirmation when I wasn't sure if I have done enough.  After this weekend, and your email dad, I know that I am doing everything that has been required of me.  I hope that this cold doesn't last too long or get too serious.

Love you all so much!

Photo shoot with Elder Bunn ;)


"Favela bro"


Photo shoot with our ride


🌅 Elder Nathan Benson 🌅

No comments:

Post a Comment