Amar y Servir

Amar y Servir

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Transfer week, I'm going to Flagstaff

So I found out I am going to Flagstaff for my last two transfers of my mission.  This will be bitter sweet for me.  We had a wonderful end of a transfer here in Estrella West area.  We had the APM approach set up with the WML and Elders quorum and just had to set a day with a willing young men's aux.  the Ward is popping with success and I'll miss this Ward.  We were taking a recent convert to the temple to do baptisms for the dead and have many investigators that are going to be confirmed and baptized in these next three to four weeks.  

The highlights were many, especially seeing Abril, Mauricio and Aaron Salazar get baptized before I left.  I told Elder Studyvin about a month ago, "if I can see those three get baptized before I leave, my mission would be made."  God respected that desire and many miracles occurred to make that happen.  Even though I won't be able to see them be confirmed or go to do baptisms for the dead with our recent convert Mariana Banuelos this Saturday, I feel like I did everything I could do to help further the Lord's work here.  I will have many life long friends here and will forever have in my heart the West Maricopa Zone and the amazing people, members and missionaries, that I have gotten to know.

I am super excited to venture out of the valley and see what flagstaff has and what we can get moving there.  Have a great week!


🌅 Elder Nathan Benson 🌅

No comments:

Post a Comment