Amar y Servir

Amar y Servir

Monday, September 29, 2014

Eyes to See, Isaiah 6:9 Challenge

How can we spiritually discern what are spiritual promptings, and where and when can we find them? Elder Taylor and I got to go to the Mesa temple this past Sunday before we Baptized Yared y Jarell. It was an amazing experience. While we were waiting in the chapel to go into a Spanish session, I decided to a little of gospel searching.  I found a scripture that I really liked and decided to do a little studying on it. Isaiah 6:9 I believe. It's where God commands Isaiah to go preach the gospel. I'll continue to study it in my free time to understand it better and come back with what I learned. I challenge you to do the same. It's a really good scripture that applies to sharing the gospel and the difficulty of it because of the characteristics of the people you teach.

 I'm sorry I don't have  ability to send pictures right now but I will as soon as I can. Te aman.


Elder Nathan Benson

No comments:

Post a Comment